The Anderson Seventh-day Adventist Church is part of a world-wide organization with more than 18 million members in countries around the world (40,000 of which reside in the Northern California Conference which we are also a part of). Our message is one of proclamation, changed lives and a clear mission (see our yearly calendar here for a list of what we are doing now). After much prayer and study, we developed the following outline of our purpose:
Our Mission: Declaring to each individual their eternal value in Jesus and preparing them for His soon-return!
Our Vision: We envision ourselves continually promoting oneness, prayer and the empowerment of leaders in our church so that we become people who embody our mission. Additionally, we see ourselves using Christ's method to declare to each person their eternal value in Jesus and to prepare them for His soon-return. Specifically, we plan to accomplish our Mission by:
1. Becoming acquainted with and identifying the needs of Anderson & surrounding communities.
2. Winning the confidence of the community by meeting the needs we become aware of through education, ministries and service.
3. Inviting many to follow Jesus through the use of house groups, public evangelism and ministries in the Anderson & surrounding areas.
4. This will result in us being known as a nurturing, welcoming congregation that brings together the generations in an environment where all feel they belong. To learn more about what we are doing this year to fufill this mission visit our calendar or click here.
Meet our Pastor or View Other Items "About Us"
1. You can watch our Mission Statement Song by clicking here.
2. You can learn more about our Pastor by clicking here.
3. View our monthly newsletter clicking on the tab at the top right of the page or this link here.
About Seventh-day Adventists
Adventists believe a Trinity of three persons--the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit--make up one God. They made salvation possible when Jesus, the Son, came to earth as a baby in Bethlehem and lived a sinless life in accordance with the Father's will. When Jesus was crucified for the sins of the people of the world and arose from the dead on the third day, victory was won for everyone. More >>
What Seventh-day Adventists Believe
As a Christian church, Seventh-day Adventists are a faith community rooted in the beliefs described by the Holy Scriptures. Adventists describe these beliefs in the following ways: More >>
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certain fundamental beliefs to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. These beliefs, as set forth here, constitute the church's understanding and expression of the teaching of Scripture. More >>