(Pastor Murray Miller and family)
The Miller Family in General: We are a young family that enjoys times together in nature, ventures with our feathery (chickens) and furry friends (dogs and sheep), gardening, a slow pace of life and lasting memories with family. It is our goal to stay connected to God, each other, our Church and our Community. You can learn more about my (Pastor Miller) experiences in ministry below.
Pastor Miller’s experiences / education in brief:
- I became a Christian when I was 17 years old ( a story for another time!) Eventually I was baptized into the Seventh-day Adventist Church and felt a call to ministry. This led to a prayerful move to Union College in Lincoln, NE.
- I graduated with a Bachelor's of Theology with Biblical Languages and Evangelism minors from Union College in 2004 (Magna Cum Laude) .
- While there I was a student pastor at two Churches and preached a series of meetings overseas. I also assisted at a series of meetings at the Lincoln, Northside Church.
- Upon graduation, the KS-NE Conference hired me, and sponsored us to the Seminary at Berrien Springs, MI.
- While there I ministered at an Inner City Church plant as well as a traditional church, assisted NPUC evangelist Jac Colon and was engaged in other ministries.
- I graduated from Andrews University with a Masters of Divinity in 2007 (Magna Cum Laude) - the last part was finished while I was a district pastor.
- I ministered in the KS-NE Conference from 2006 until 2012 endeavoring to help churches experience church growth and revitalization.
- I have been ministering in Northern California since 2012.
- I am currently pursuing a Doctorate in Ministry in Organizational Leadership from Andrews University with an emphasis in collaboration to develop a shared mission focus.
My prayer for all of us: May our time together be of eternal value as we are drawn closer to Christ through each other's influence and that together we can be used by Him to change our world!
Two items to view:
1. STAY CONNECTED with Pastor Miller by viewing the latest Newsletter here.
2. STAY CONNECTED to Jesus through a series of devotional guides available here.